Friday 5 October 2012

Something to Try...

Hi there!
Thanks for calling in.
See the cute little cupcake photo in my new header? Aint it suhweet?
I thought today I would encourage you to think outside the box when it comes to this hobby of papercrafting that we all know and love.
Don't limit yourself - or your supplies - to making cards or scrapbooking.
Let's face it, with the amount of money we spend on our hobby we are obligated to do much more with it than we do!

Take these cupcakes, for example.



I made these for my daughter's 12th birthday - very, very simple cake and icing - but by creating a flower (using the mini rolled rose die from Die-namics and a little leaf die from Stampin' Up) it transformed a plain old cupcake into something quite exquisite.
You don't need a die-cutting machine to do this, you can create a freehand flower and stem instead and get the same result.
What do you think...worth a try?

A bientot mes amis!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment