Sunday 27 May 2012

Challenge Entry

Hi everyone!
I'm joining in a couple of challenges this week!
Here is my entry...



It's a card I made for my beautiful daughter's birthday - happy birthday sweetie!
For the background I used my "Large Flower Background" stamp by Hero Arts. I white heat-embossed it and painted it with watercolour pencils.
The little girl stamp is from the Pure Innocence range by My Favourite Things, called "Love You With All My Heart". I added her little leggings, and also painted this image using watercolour pencils.
I love doing this, it has to be my favourite technique at the moment - so easy to do and so effective!

The challenges I'm entering are Simon Says Stamp summer challenge, and the Hero Arts birthday challenge.
Why don't you join in the fun too?
See you soon,
XRebecca

2 comments:

  1. Your birthday card for your daughter is darling. I love the bright paper that you have chosen for your background. The large flowers are so cute. I also really like your stamped and colored image of the little girl. She is colored to perfection to match your background paper. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bright colors you worked with on your card. Your daughter is going to love it. Thank you for sharign it with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete